The management of Incafex Ranches Ltd are seeking the
services of Joint Venture Partner to invest and participate
in the management of the Ranches on a professional basis.
Partner would work out a management programme for the
The Partner is to work out a financial and technical
proposal for managing the Ranches based on internally
qualities and experience:
• Should have financial capacity to inject funds
that will make the ranches profitable.
• Investigate existing Incafex Ranches' operations,
develope and implement strategies to improve production,
planning, operation, monitoring, profitability and make
recommendations regarding the investment decisions.
• Recommending and implementation of breeding
and marketing policies and herd health operations.
• Establish, recommend and implement management
programmes with intention to improve viability and profitability
of the Incafex Ranches.
• Practical ranching experience (HANDS ON) in
breeding, herd health, animal production and herd management.
• Economical evaluation of the existing operations
and recommend ways of increasing productivity.
• Compile and submit a business plan and budgets
of Incafex Ranches to the Management and indicate how
the funds to support the budget would be raised.
• Compiling, Planning and control of budget and
financial planning, breeding, herd health, general management
and staff matters reporting to management
• Investigating and solving problems related to
• Improve, establish animal herd records of the
existing herd and recommend/implement of the changes
that may be necessary.